Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Default DAE 727 ERROR

Hey guys,
I have been running into a problem with my 002R running OSX 10.4.11 & prior to that 10.4.9 PT 7.4. I constantly get a DAE 727 error and I have to shut my computer completely down pull the plug out of the wall and reboot with fingers crossed and it just might work. This is a real pain when trying to get work done and when people are trying to record with me it is actually really embarrassing having to do this in the middle of a session. It makes me look really unprofessional. I have been having this problem since about October with no fixes at all. Please Help!

P.s. Anyone know how I can get the faulty power supply fixed on the 002R? It keeps shutting off on me too. Also really embarrassing...