Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2017, 11:31 PM

Default click not rendered when committing tracks in pro tools

I am trying to commit some versions of songs with and without click (generated by the pro tools click plugin on an aux track) but when I commit the version with click the click is not on the committed track.
The only way to circumvent the problem I could think of is to first commit the click track to audio and then route the audio to my mix bus, but why do I need to go through this hoop? am I missing something?

Also I noticed that if I commit the track with 4 clicks or 8 clicks upfront the resulting audio just starts from where the music starts, not from the 2 bars before, in other words committing totally ignores click tracks it would seem. Is there a workaround?