Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 07-02-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Shortcut doesn\'t erase notes anymore after upgrade

Option-control-click no longer works to delete midi notes since the latest upgrade. I always have the smart tool going on but this makes me feel dumfounded. Holding the control-option keys (makes the eraser tool) and clicking will actually enter a note instead of deleting it. Not good to lose shortcuts. If I click in the very front area of the note, it will erase the back half of the note and change it's duration to half value if I'm using a smaller grid value after 'writing' the note. Clicking at the very end of it will shift the note to the next grid line. Clicking somewhere in the middle will write new notes at the next grid line. In slip mode, it acts like some sort of auto-trim to the note duration and moves the note. Undo and delete will get rid of the selected note. I have the basic Apple keyboard, and control and option work fine except for this issue. Sorry I was long winded here. Does anyone else deal with this or know what's causing it?
Old 07-05-2007, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Shortcut doesn\'t erase notes anymore after upgrade

Any ideas anyone?