Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-14-2022, 11:47 AM

Default Help identifying AutoTune plugin version

I have an old session from 2015 I am trying to open. All plugins load except for the Autotune plugin. It is labeled "AutoTune" in the insert list, so i dont think its Evo (which is labeled "AT Evo" in the insert list). I believe the newest version at the time was Autotune 8, but want to confirm that's what I need before making a purchase.

Can somebody please help me figure out a working Pro Tools/AutoTune combination? or atleast which version AutoTune I need?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Nony; 06-16-2022 at 10:10 AM.
Old 06-15-2022, 06:47 AM

Default Re: Help identifying AutoTune plugin version

If your link is supposed to be a way to show us something, it isn't working. What you need is totally dependent on what you have. What computer and what exact OS are you running?

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 06-15-2022, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
If your link is supposed to be a way to show us something, it isn't working. What you need is totally dependent on what you have. What computer and what exact OS are you running?
Apologies, the link was just a download for one of the ptx sessions that im looking to open with AutoTune (missing at the moment). Since I do not have the AT plugin, I am unable to see what plugin settings were used.

I am on Mac OS X Yosemite running Pro Tools 10.3.8 HD. This was the setup that created that session back in 2015. However, I do not have the AutoTune plugin I used at the time anymore.

Side note: I also have a separate Windows 10 machine with Pro Tools 12.5 on it as well, again without AutoTune.
Old 06-15-2022, 01:28 PM

I THINK version 7 is what you want, but I would ask Antares support to be sure(7 is what I was running on 12.x and Windows 10).

Old 06-15-2022, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
I THINK version 7 is what you want, but I would ask Antares support to be sure(7 is what I was running on 12.x and Windows 10).
Do you still have it installed on your machine? If so could you try opening that ptx file I uploaded to see if it gives you the same error "the following plugins were made inactive" for the Autotune plugin?

Also, i've tried antares support, they refused to help with questions about "discontinued products"...

Last edited by Nony; 06-15-2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old 06-16-2022, 07:33 AM

I'd love to help but I no longer have it Check antares compatibility info, and see what they have for demo's.