Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 03-23-2012, 02:17 AM

Default Blank sections and out of sync amps view in Eleven Rack window in Pro Tools LE 8

Hello everyone,

I've been having a very irritating issue going on with the Eleven Rack window in Pro Tools.

System Info:

Pro tools 8.0.5
eleven rack driver 1.0.5
mac os x 10.6.8
eleven rack v 2.0.1

Here is a picture so you can see what's going on: http://i.imgur.com/Dfhcg.png

1. Everything works just fine when I make changes, change pedals etc within the Eleven Rack (the rack, not the window)

2. This issue you see in the image happens only for some particular effects pedals.

3. When I want to use those issued pedals via the Eleven Rack window, it adds the effect(I can hear the sound changes) but obviously it doesn't let me make changes via the window since I can see nothing but a blank space.

I hope I am being clear on this and you can help me with this.

The second and the last issue is about amp view in the Eleven Rack window. I don't have a screenshot for that but it is like, say I'm using an amp called X for a particular tone on Eleven Rack (not the window again). However, when I go to eleven rack window, it shows a different amp instead of X. But functions work fine. I mean, when I turn gain higher with my mouse cursor, I can see it gives more gain on the Eleven Rack's screen. and if I add some more mid with eleven rack knobs, I can see the mid knob on that different amp on the eleven rack window goes to the value I'm setting. This seems to be an out of sync issue.

I'll be very grateful if you can help me with these, thanks in advance.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Blank sections and out of sync amps view in Eleven Rack window in Pro Tools LE 8

You just need to install the local patch thats all.

Go here and install it.

http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/self...3=1450&Hilite=
Old 03-23-2012, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Blank sections and out of sync amps view in Eleven Rack window in Pro Tools LE 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xy44 View Post
You just need to install the local patch thats all.

Go here and install it.

http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/self...3=1450&Hilite=
I already have this installed. Just to make sure, I downloaded it, uninstalled it via the uninstall.app inside it, and then restarted, and then installed it back again, restarted again, now it's all the same. I also checked the Settings > Eleven Rack and it says my version is 1.0.5. so there's nothing wrong with my drivers, apprently.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:27 AM

http://elevenrackusers.blogspot.com/...howing-in.html

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 03-23-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
Yes, this has done the trick. Thanks Benoni. By the way, you have a nice blog so I'll be following it.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:12 PM

After your AWESOME video tutorial Benoni to which I followed to a T, I have an interesting issue. My graphics at the bottom of the Eleven rack disappear to a black or grey screen. Basically, I can't set anything on the UI... any thoughts?
Old 12-02-2012, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggi View Post
After your AWESOME video tutorial Benoni to which I followed to a T, I have an interesting issue. My graphics at the bottom of the Eleven rack disappear to a black or grey screen. Basically, I can't set anything on the UI... any thoughts?
What version of Pro Tools?

What Firmware on the Eleven Rack unit?

Do you have Quicktime installed? If not, install it.

How is the Eleven Rack connected to the computer? direct to on-board REAR USB, front USB, or a hub? (front/rear refers to desktop computers)

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio