Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 01-03-2022, 11:23 AM

Default Problem Sync GGDs "Groove-Player" to Grid

Hi everyone, I have a crazy problem and haven't been able to solve it for days. If I use the "Groove Player" from GGD (Modern and Massive), it always start at the two instead of the one on the grid. Until recently everything worked fine, suddenly not anymore. It won't work in new or old projects (which works before), the problem is the same. I reinstalled Pro Tools, kontakt, komplett kontrol and GGD with no luck.
All other "drummer" plug-ins are always on the one (A lot of NIs Drummer, SSD 5). Only not this one.
Anyone have any ideas how I can solve this? Thank you very much!