Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2001, 05:07 AM

Default No \'trim\' on stereo channels, where\'s pow-r?

Hi!

I downloaded the 5.1.1 update, and allthough I appreciate the inclusion of the trim plugin, I can't seem to find it for stereo tracks, only for mono ones? Am I missing something or does it only exist as a mono plugin, and if so, why?
Secondly, can LE users benefit from the new Pow-r dithering algorithm? I'm sure if you record in 24bits, and bounce down to 16, a bit of dithering is in order? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Cheerio,

Joe