Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 01:55 AM

Default No AV when loading Logic W/PT hardware

I don't know if anyone has had this problem, but here I go.
I've been wanting to pull up Logic lately just to see what's new in the 4.7 upgrade and since I will be upgrading to the new 5.0 when it comes out. I wanted everything to work right if you know what I mean.
For some reason when I pull up logic it loads my DAE etc. But when It tries to load up my CPU AV so that I can switch back and fourth from VST Plug's to TDM. It won't let me me switch from DAE to MAC.
I don't know why just all of a sudden, it started doing that.
I reloaded my Logic Plat. With no success.
Again, It load fine with the DAE, but If I disable my DAE it will not load-saying the Mac AV has not loaded. So I won't be able to hear anything.

Can someone help?

Thanx
M2E
New System: Macbook Pro M1 Max/16 gigs of Ram/Monterey/3 UAD Quad Satellites/2 PCIe Quad UAD cards/Waves Digigrid/Antelope Zen Pro/OWC 3 Slot Thunderbolt PCIe unit/Over 1400 plugins (Beta Tester for 15 different companies)

YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZYp2wNomc