Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2009, 10:57 AM

Default Help system won't come up

I'm not one of the mixer I work in IT, but the Venue won't come up and I need help. It has happened a couple times recently. Bring up the system and I have double-check and using the correct order. Everything appears fine but get no sound from mains instead this clicking and frying sound. Monitors usually come up though. Until today the fix was to take whole system down and then restart and things would be fine. Today the clicking and buzzing never stopped and system wasn't usable.

I don't know much about the system trying to contact the main audio person. In mean time anything I can check? It is an Venue with sidecar in a permanent installation. I believe it is about three years old. It it helps we have Pro Tools connected and started the recording and could see the noise being sent to PT.

Think it could be things just need to be reseated?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Avid

Default Re: Help system won't come up

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Please call the VENUE support line at 650.731.6111. They can help troubleshoot and diagnose the problem.

Sheldon
Old 11-10-2009, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Help system won't come up

Thanks for the number. The main audio person is on there way in and we will call together since he knows the details they will want to know.