Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 01-08-2022, 09:41 AM

Default Older/legacy Eucon versions, where?

I Have another thread regarding an issue where I cannot update my new Dock's firmware. I wonder if trying an older /previous version of Eucon may work. Where can I find a previous version to download?

Thanks in advance
Old 01-08-2022, 10:05 AM

Default Re: Older/legacy Eucon versions, where?

In the My Products box, look at the last entry "Avid Download Center"
Go there.
Scroll down to "EuControl" (it's alphabetical and there's no "Avid" preceding the name)
Go there and you'll find all the old version. Carefully check the release dates so you are getting the one you want. Due to the way they changed version numbering for Eucontrol, it isn't listed chronologically (or reverse chronologically)
Old 01-08-2022, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BScout View Post
In the My Products box, look at the last entry "Avid Download Center"
Go there.
Scroll down to "EuControl" (it's alphabetical and there's no "Avid" preceding the name)
Go there and you'll find all the old version. Carefully check the release dates so you are getting the one you want. Due to the way they changed version numbering for Eucontrol, it isn't listed chronologically (or reverse chronologically)
Yes I've logged in to my account but it only shows the one current version of Eucon. I've read on a thread somewhere that it only shows this or unless you had the history of those earlier versions with your hardware but I only recently bought the dock and have only had access to the current eucon version...
Old 01-08-2022, 10:56 AM

"Avid Download Center"

I gave very detailed instructions about where to go. The Download Center is the archive of all versions independent of the user.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BScout View Post
"Avid Download Center"

I gave very detailed instructions about where to go. The Download Center is the archive of all versions independent of the user.
derp! apologies! I completely overlooked 'download center'. Thanks!