Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S4/S6

Old 04-03-2021, 04:23 PM

Default S4 with Logic Pro Help!

Hi,

Sorry to post here on the S6 forum but there isn't one for the S4 yet.

I just got an S4 and its working fine with PT. I also use Logic Pro but I am having a few issues that been wrecking my brain for a week and was hoping someone here could shed some light on it.

I'll include here a detailed explanation of the issues we are having with the S4 in a video as well:

Video link: https://mega.nz/file/RS5iUBoT#NCaEFi...y5icWY5ozgkqcY

When working with Logic, when I insert an EQ or Compressor on a track, I cannot access it on the CSM (channel Strip Module) when I press the INSERTS switch. The CSM's knobs are completely black as if there was nothing inserted on the Logic's track. I also don't get an INSERTS function on the Function Scroller in the Master Module as I do when using PT. For virtual instrument however, I am able to select them on the CSM using the INPUT switch and expand its parameters and the parameters show up on the Master Module screen on the INPUT function of the Scroller.

I am also dealing with Logic quitting 1 out 3 times when I try to open it. This started to happen after the WSControl was installed.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Mac Pro Late 2013
Catalina 10.5.7
WSControl 2020.11.1
Logic Pro 10.6.1

Regards

Last edited by AHSF; 04-25-2021 at 06:53 PM.