Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2023, 04:37 PM

Default fS: Avid Pro Tools Studio Perpetual License

For auction is a license for Avid Pro Tools studio perpetual for versions up to 12-28-21. You can still purchase a reinstatement license to access the more recent versions. This is a license transfer only, and no product will be shipped. I will pay license transfer fee. I'm asking $499.99. Save yourself some money off the new version!

Look at my feedback and bid with confidence. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Happy bidding!

Payment must be made within 3 days of invoice. Unless otherwise stated, then the buyer is responsible for actual shipping costs. Please do not pay until you have a total from me. I will not overcharge you for shipping. International buyer is responsible for any customs taxes and duties. Due to the many different laws by various countries it may be best to contact your local customs import tax office for more details.

Last edited by PointStudios; 03-06-2023 at 03:06 PM. Reason: sold
Old 03-06-2023, 03:07 PM

Default Re: fS: Avid Pro Tools Studio Perpetual License

Still available.

Last edited by PointStudios; 03-08-2023 at 02:03 PM.