How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Digidesign Structure Question?

Hello All,
I am in the first day of my trial version of Digidesign Structure for PC(Windows) and i've run into an early question that I can't find in the Structure Plug-In Guide. I have imported a waveform and have it assigned to say the G4 key on the keyboard. I have the waveform on the waveform editor and want to zoom in further to change the sample start and end points to be more precise. I know I can click on the zoom buttons, but I noticed in the manual that I can use the "T" and "R" buttons to zoom into the waveform. I was wondering how I use those too zoom into the waveform. Is this possible or will I be forced to click the arrow keys next to the zoom select buttons every time. Thanks for the input in advance.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Digidesign Structure Question?

jaaypeso, go, Setup Page>Global Sub-Page Tab and enable 'Structure Editor takes Keyboard Focus' in the Interface Options, then left click either the Edit Section or the Mapping Section to zoom.

filosofem