Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2022, 07:21 PM

Default Purchased Perpetual: No iLok license, no System ID, no Confirmation Code

I hope someone from Avid will see this. Fingers crossed.

So I reinstated Perpetual on 7/13/22 and I mistakenly believed I was already running perpetual after downloading a new copy of PT from AvidLink. Today, my former PT subscription expired. I own a new license for Perpetual. Order number 9094119

There is no license in iLok. On Avid under my products there is no entry for a current Perpetual license, no System ID and in the email I received when I purchased it, there is no confirmation code that I can use to "Redeem" in AvidLink.

When I click "Get Started" in the confirmation email from 7/13/22 it redirects me to the Avid site where it says "You successfully setup your iLok and activated your Pro Tools license"

But there is no license on my iLok (cloud or HW) and Pro Tools does not run because it says there is not a valid subscription.

Finally, without a valid System ID I can't submit a support ticket.

Please, I hope someone can help. Thank you.
Old 07-25-2022, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Purchased Perpetual: No iLok license, no System ID, no Confirmation Code

p.s. I can see a system ID in AvidLink... the same pane in AvidLink also shows that the Perpetual License expires on 7/12/23...
Old 07-25-2022, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Purchased Perpetual: No iLok license, no System ID, no Confirmation Code

Welcome to the community and sorry that you are having trouble with this.

Please Create A Case at avid.com/learn-and-support/contact-audio-and-music-support under ACCOUNT SUPPORT (For issues with your account, or licensing & Activating your Avid software) to provide your account info. Thanks!
Old 07-26-2022, 07:21 AM

Thank you. I was able to; I didn't realize I could do so without a System ID.

My ticket number is 04470025. Hoping to hear from someone. I've been with PT for over 15 years. I use it for business and I need to get it running today..

Last edited by thecornubia; 07-26-2022 at 08:06 AM.