Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Windows

Old 07-23-2012, 10:56 AM

Post Pro Tools Express doesn't recognize license on iLok

Hello. I'm having trouble with my PC detecting my ilok.
This trouble is similar (read equal) to a problem quoted in this thread http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=313058
except it's proTools 10 there.

i've done wverything by the book, and i still can't get the license within the ilok to be recognized.
The software is from PACE, both the driver and the other, the license is IN the ilok, and in sync with the ilok site, all is well, except... no PT. not even the initial splash screen.

Thanks in advance