Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2015, 06:59 AM

Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone King Records View Post
Don't know if anyone else has seen this yet, but I just checked Avid's website & EuControl 3.3.2 for Mac OS X is out. Just did a very quick test in Pro Tools & Logic & it seems to work fine! Thank You Avid. That wasn't even that bad of a wait & if you guys had been candid about a time-frame, I'd have been ok to wait it out. Still not sure if I'm keeping it because of the lack of transparency though, but thank you nonetheless. At least now if I decide to sell, everyone will know that it's working! Here's a link to the update, you have to sign in to see 3.3.2

http://euphonix.avid.com/artist/ux/euphonix/artist_downloads.html
You the MAN! Thanks for sharing this - downloading now!
Old 10-26-2015, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDaveDave View Post
You the MAN! Thanks for sharing this - downloading now!
+1 :)
Mac Pro 2x2.8 ghz Intel Zeon, 20 gig ram, Yosemite 10.10.5, Pro Tools 10,11,12.7.1, Logic Pro X 10.2, UA Apollo 16 quad, UA Octo Pcies, Dangerous Music 2 Bus, Antelope Audio Satori, Lynx Studio Hilo, Neve 542, Neve 511, API 505 DI, Bettermaker CV502. Avid Artist Mix, Avid Artist Control, Softube Console 1 mk11.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:08 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Avid

Hey Guys,

We just discovered an issue with Stereo Panning not working with EuControl 3.3.2 and Pro Tools 12 and our iPad app, Pro Tools | Control. Because of this we need to pull the download from the Euphonix site until we have a fix. I'll then announce when it's out.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. But, we'll have this fixed soon in 3.3.2, which as you already know adds support for OS X 10.11 and Windows 10!

Thanks,
Berkeley, CA
Old 10-27-2015, 10:40 AM

Hi, I am only seeing 3.3.1 and I'm signed in (Sept 11th, the broken one) - can anyone point me to a download page for this 3.3.2 that apparently works please? I'm looking forward to switching on my artist mix but really need the update - thanks
Old 10-27-2015, 10:42 AM

I can live without the panning, I just need use of my artist mixes for a project, can you please put the 3.3.2 download back up and update the panning issue later?
Old 10-27-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Splittgerber View Post
Hey Guys,

We just discovered an issue with Stereo Panning not working with EuControl 3.3.2 and Pro Tools 12 and our iPad app, Pro Tools | Control. Because of this we need to pull the download from the Euphonix site until we have a fix. I'll then announce when it's out.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. But, we'll have this fixed soon in 3.3.2, which as you already know adds support for OS X 10.11 and Windows 10!

Thanks,
Kyle, please fix this very old Logic X related bug that has been in Eucon ever since Logic X came out more than 2 and half years ago. Is it something that you can at least look into?

The name of the plugin very frequently does not show up on the surfaces.

An example image is attached. I will be glad to help isolate the cause if it means getting this finally fixed rapidly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0612.jpg (33.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-28-2015, 01:10 PM

It would be REALLY helpful if you could please just put back 3.3.2 (even if you have a bug with the panning) because it's better than not having anything at all - I have an important session and my Artist Series are not usable at all, I can live with no panning for a while, it really wasn't cool to put 3.3.2 up there, for people to report that it's working great and then for Avid to discover a little bug and pull it down again - come on Avid, please put it back and fix your bug later and release that as 3.3.3, I have a session to work on here . . .
Old 10-28-2015, 01:12 PM

@harrismix ... I'm wondering if the panning issue was with iPad control ... I have no panning issues with either my mix or control
Mac Pro 2x2.8 ghz Intel Zeon, 20 gig ram, Yosemite 10.10.5, Pro Tools 10,11,12.7.1, Logic Pro X 10.2, UA Apollo 16 quad, UA Octo Pcies, Dangerous Music 2 Bus, Antelope Audio Satori, Lynx Studio Hilo, Neve 542, Neve 511, API 505 DI, Bettermaker CV502. Avid Artist Mix, Avid Artist Control, Softube Console 1 mk11.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:13 PM

There you go Avid, please put it back!! Some of us need it! I have several thousand dollars in hardware here that's currently switched off.