Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 12-27-2009, 05:33 AM

Default Stylus & Omnisphere...help?

I try to get Stylus to send signal on all the outputs, on different chanels in PT. I just cannot figure out why I cannot hear the output A. I have a chanel in PT where Stylus is set as a plug, and it's sending outputs A-H to different channels. But there is no sound onto PT, althoug I see signal coming out of Stylus on output A! I do hear all the other outputs. I have exaclty the same setup for the Omnisphere and it works perfect, A-H putputs on different channels.
Any help?
Old 12-27-2009, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Stylus & Omnisphere...help?

Bump... Help?
Old 12-27-2009, 09:52 PM

I remember something about stylus...I think you have to set the input to SOMETHING...it won't play without an input assigned to that channel. It's late, and I'm tired, but your post rings a bell.

Good luck. I know it's frustrating. Also, make sure you have the latest version from their website.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:25 AM

Go to Spectrasonics>Stylus RMX Support>Video Tutorials>You can find all of the latest tutorial videos HERE>RMX and Pro Tools 7

It is a great video that will explain it all.

Now......I had an audio problem when I first got it and had to call tech support. Damned if I cannot remember what sorted it out....but I vaguely remember it had to do with clicking on the little grille right underneath the Power Filter area.

I am away from my studio but it seems there was some sort of option available under there.

God knows I could be entirely bloody wrong about this....but give it a crack. LOL I might be blowing smoke out the old you know what.

Tomorrow I will have a look at it and see if I can offer more suggestions. Try that video...it explains it well.
2TB Solid State Drive
Thunderbolt 4
Sonoma 14.1.2
Pro Tools 2023.9
Universal Audio Apollo 8P (TB3 Option Card installed)