Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 01:22 PM

Default ignition pack 2 a big lie?

many of the plugins who come included in ignition pack 2 do not work.

for example:

The limited versions of IZOTOPE (trash lite, spectrum lite, ozone 3 lite) only can be used only one time, each of the presets. To the following time that you them try to use they do not turn out to be available.

The Timew arp 260, even installing the drives of update that are available in the web of digidesign, it does not sound.

Then, what is what the buyer acquires really? not at all?

If there is someone to whom these plugins him have worked correctly, might I to say how it did it?

Thanks.

omar.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: ignition pack 2 a big lie?

Quote:
The limited versions of IZOTOPE (trash lite, spectrum lite, ozone 3 lite) only can be used only one time, each of the presets. To the following time that you them try to use they do not turn out to be available.
Read that again carefully, paying attention to the red highlighted text. You are complaining about the limitations of the limited versions of these plugins. The plugins still function, and you are able to test them out so that you can decide if you want to purchase the full versions, but they are still limited (There's a reason they were free, right?)

Quote:
The Timew arp 260, even installing the drives of update that are available in the web of digidesign, it does not sound.
There have been a few other complaints to this effect. I don't have it, so I can't offer a direct solution, but I have a suggestion for something to try; select a valid hardware audio input on the track where you have it inserted.

Studio rig: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R, Intel i7 920, 6GB Patriot DDR3, NVidia 8600GS, LG GGW-H20L BD-RE, Sony CRX195E1 CD-RW, 2x WD Caviar black 640GB (os swap), 1x WD caviar 320GB (sessions), 1x Maxtor 120GB (sessions), 1x Seagate 1TB (samples/loops), Profire2626, Command8, PT12 on OSX

Mobile Rig: 2015 MacBook Pro Retina, Apollo Twin, PT12
Old 07-09-2007, 04:54 PM

Thanks...
Old 07-10-2007, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Thanks...
Hey! U got the TimewARP to work? How? I also inserted a proper HW input but still no sound??

/Micke

Drummer of Yamaha Birch Absolute Custom Nouveau Vintage Natural - Zildjian K Custom Dark - Sabian HH

Macbook (2009-01) 2.0 GHz 4 GB
Intel Quad (2007-07) Q6600 2x250 4 GB
PT 8
Digirack 002
Monitors: JM-Lab Electra 906 & SW900 driven with Pioneer Reference M-90

"Semiprofessional user"
Old 07-10-2007, 12:38 PM

I did have some trouble getting the stuff to work but it does. I dont think I did anything special... especially since I'm just getting into my first PT system myself & barely know what I'm doing.

I first loaded everything from the discs at one time & found myself a little overwhelmed.

I know I had problems with Timewarp LE & had to reinstall it a couple times but it works. I think the problems were the way I was trying to set it up though. Once I had BFD Lite & Expand working with my Axiom 25, when I went back to check out Timewarp LE it was working.

Can you use other instruments with your controller & it's just timewarp thats not working or are you having problems wiht all the instruments?

Re the Ozone stuff. Yes they are limited versions but theres no reason you can only use them once. I have sessions with multiple spectrons & even ozone 3's running wiht the same presets. They are italicized in the menu as if they were not available when they are opened the second ( or more) time but still work if you click it. (at least on my system) Its a bit annoying only having the few presets though. I will be buying the full versions of Ozone 3 & probably spectron very soon as I like those two alot.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:

Can you use other instruments with your controller & it's just timewarp thats not working or are you having problems wiht all the instruments?

Oh yes! Everything else (lots of plugs) works excellent! Ive installed wARP like 5 times and the update 2 times. It just wont sound..

And actually Im a bit tired of these very limited apps and Im not so intrested of wARP anymore. Though I think Arturias Analog Factory SE is a very good component in Ign pack.

/Micke

Drummer of Yamaha Birch Absolute Custom Nouveau Vintage Natural - Zildjian K Custom Dark - Sabian HH

Macbook (2009-01) 2.0 GHz 4 GB
Intel Quad (2007-07) Q6600 2x250 4 GB
PT 8
Digirack 002
Monitors: JM-Lab Electra 906 & SW900 driven with Pioneer Reference M-90

"Semiprofessional user"