Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools

Old 06-10-2021, 11:47 AM

Default Dragging audio from workspace-doesn't land where I drag

Anyone else confirm this? I am doing lots of layering for remixes and when I drag in audio/loops from the workspace browser, they also end up sliding a few beats down from where I drop them. It happened occasionally in past versions but with 2021.3.1 they always miss the target barlines I'm trying to drag to. Not fatal but pretty annoying.....

Also still wish they'd fix the audio import bug (Mojave.. requires double clicks on all the dialogue menus).