Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 09-02-2019, 02:09 AM

Default Transfer of Ownership Fail - Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page

I've been trying to upload the Transfer of Ownership document with my ASC details. I keep getting the dreaded 'Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page'

Any ideas?
Old 09-02-2019, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Transfer of Ownership Fail - Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce pa

Hi, welcome to the community.

Absolutely no idea, but I'll escalate this to supermods' attention
Old 09-02-2019, 03:51 AM

Default Re: Transfer of Ownership Fail - Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce pa

Thank you
Old 09-03-2019, 05:41 PM

Sorry for the trouble. I found a case under your other email address that shows a form was added and the case closed in late July - it ended with a case update from our CS rep. Is this thread for a different product transfer?
Old 09-04-2019, 12:16 AM

Thank you, yes this was for a different case. I bought a license for Ultimate back in July, and this most recent case was for me to sell my regular Pro Tools license no I am on ultimate :)

I had contacted tech-support and they have transferred the license and all sorted now thank you.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
I've been trying to upload the Transfer of Ownership document with my ASC details. I keep getting the dreaded 'Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page'
Hi We have the same problem. We have been trying for 2 hours with the same results. This is happening with both Safari and Chrome.

How can we get it to work? We need to do the transfer of ownership now. is there a phone we can call or can support PM me so I can give them all infos they need?
http://immersivesoundvr.com/
Old 12-19-2019, 11:28 AM

I finally reached Avid by phone. The support was great. now we just have to wait. It is just unfortunate that there is a problem submitting the Transfer of ownership from the account and that this problem is not fixed. I followed carefully every step on the transfer of ownership form but lost a whole day with this. It shouldn't be complicate if it was woking as it should. Attached is the error picture in case Avid would like to fix this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forcecomerror.jpg (26.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-19-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The golfer View Post
Hi We have the same problem...
Quote:
I finally reached Avid by phone...
Sorry for the trouble. I escalated this with the team to investigate why this was failing.
Old 12-19-2019, 12:28 PM

Hi Jeffro,

You couldn't help since you did not have the info. The account was under my associate partner name ----

Now I got another problem, the buyer closed the ticket by mistake. But I am on the line with Avid and this should be fixed soon.

Thank you!

Last edited by jeffro; 12-19-2019 at 12:31 PM. Reason: removed contact info
Old 12-19-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
...You couldn't help since you did not have the info...
Understood, thanks for following up. (Hope it's okay... I removed their contact info from your post since it's best not to put that in a public forum.)