Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2013, 07:26 AM

Default Free/Pay it Forward: D-Link Switch for Euphonix/Avid Artist Series

Following a little tradition we have on another forum, but thought this would be better suited on the DUC where people are more likely to have Euphonix / Avid Artist Series stuff (or any other equipment where you might need a switch):

I am in the midst of a studio remodel and as I was packing/unpacking gear, I have come across an extra D-Link 5-port Ethernet Switch. I don't need it, so I'm going to pay it forward to someone who does. These are great for ad-hoc networks on- or off-line to connect multiple Artist Series units to your host computer, or for any other ethernet-based controllers.

It's in good condition; has been in storage for a couple of years. It has a small wall-wart power adapter.

It's free to anyone on the forum who needs a new / extra switch for their control surface.

I'll send it to anyone in the continental US. If you're in Canada/Mexico, I ask that you cover the shipping cost. Outside of North America, it's probably not worth the cost/hassle to ship.

If anyone's interested, send me a PM or e-mail to [email protected].
Pro Tools 9.0.6 on Mac OSX, Artist Series, MBox Pro