Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2018

Old 09-27-2021, 03:03 AM

Default Re: Can you confirm this bug; Audiosuite settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachim View Post
Workaround :
Open the Audiosuite Plugins you like, set your preferences (in my case : izotope RX Denoise not set to default "fastest", but to "best"), save as Window Configuration.
Settings will stick.
Denoiser yes, but some others (like RX Connect) will not stick to 'individual'.
I'm always using the window configuration option, but have learned to adapt setting some plugins to clip by clip when I open the session.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:54 AM

This is still a bug after so many years. Really annoying and no workaround either! I need this every day, and waste so much time setting my plugins settings every time i load any session.
Old 01-30-2022, 07:20 PM

I'm also having this problem with Audio Suite.

If I select "create individual files" and "clip by clip", then "mono mode" is automatically selected.

If I then select "multi-input mode", then "entire selection" is selected automatically.

This is a stereo field processor I'm using, so I can now not do what I need to do at all, but have to spend time on an ugly workaround. I've trying AVID support, but the support window is full of bugs and I can't get any actual support.

Seriously. I want to burn AVID to the ground some days.
Old 04-20-2023, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrydanielsono View Post
I'm also having this problem with Audio Suite.

If I select "create individual files" and "clip by clip", then "mono mode" is automatically selected.

If I then select "multi-input mode", then "entire selection" is selected automatically.

This is a stereo field processor I'm using, so I can now not do what I need to do at all, but have to spend time on an ugly workaround. I've trying AVID support, but the support window is full of bugs and I can't get any actual support.

Seriously. I want to burn AVID to the ground some days.
It seems you are having the same issue that I am having here in the linked thread below, did you get it sorted or find a workaround?

https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?...=1#post2669161