Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2004, 09:08 AM

Default NeoAccess Error

I recently have not been able to "save a session copy in" over to my firewire drive on our server as well as access the drive via digibase, PT tells me it was not able to save or access the drive because of a NeoAccess Error. We have two studios each with their own back up drive and I can save the sessions over to the other studio's drive (and to my desktop) just fine, as well as from the finder level copying the sessions over to my respective drive. This problem just came up I've been using the drive without incident for the last six months and I have plenty of space left as well. Any ideas? I spent a good part of yesterday on the phone with Digi tech support who suggested I reformat the drive, So I did and I'm still have the problem. I believe It's A PT problem because I can access the drive at the finder level without any problems.

G4 dual 1.25
1.5 gb ram
OS 10.2.8
PT 6.2
Old 06-30-2004, 10:40 AM

Default Re: NeoAccess Error

Quit Pro Tools and delete all DigiBase folders on all the drives... that should fix it.

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Old 06-30-2004, 12:44 PM

I tried that yesterday
Old 06-30-2004, 02:32 PM

Quote:

I recently have not been able to "save a session copy in" over to my firewire drive on our server as well as access the drive via digibase, PT tells me it was not able to save or access the drive because of a NeoAccess Error. We have two studios each with their own back up drive and I can save the sessions over to the other studio's drive (and to my desktop) just fine, as well as from the finder level copying the sessions over to my respective drive. This problem just came up I've been using the drive without incident for the last six months and I have plenty of space left as well. Any ideas? I spent a good part of yesterday on the phone with Digi tech support who suggested I reformat the drive, So I did and I'm still have the problem. I believe It's A PT problem because I can access the drive at the finder level without any problems.

G4 dual 1.25
1.5 gb ram
OS 10.2.8
PT 6.2
Most likely your fade files have gotten corrupted and PT can't acces them. Try deleting them and see what happens.