Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 03:26 AM

Default Plugin list too full

So my plugin list is pretty darn full, especially when the plugins list the stereo and mono versions. I have em grouped, but even then, my VST list is so big that the box takes up the whole screen and I can't see all of them on the right (i have a small monitor). Is there anyway to make it come up as only a single scrollable column? Or edit your own plugin groups? Anyway to change the plugin displays?

Thanks for your help

--Joe
Old 02-23-2005, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Plugin list too full

Hi,

go to EnergyXT

and download the VSTi version (it's a modular host that could be run as a VST or VSTi)

install this VSTi version and run FXpansion adapter. From there you can load every VST or VSTi in EnergyXT.
So you don't need anymore to convert all your *.dll and you can take off every one you've done before: your plugin list will thank you!

Actually you don't need to register it to use it but you can't reload a previous saved session.

(P.S. As i think now you could run through issue with a non-registered version of XT and several instances being not able to remember the plugins you load in(non-registered version)

Anyway buy this wonderfull program to support the excellent developper. And at 53$ it's a steal.
you will find plenty(and when y say plenty it's really plenty)of ways to enhance Pro Tools. (think of adding some arpeggios, unlimited FX chains, blending several instruments all this in a serial or parallel way, more track counts etc.