Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2012, 11:31 PM

Exclamation Audiosuite missing and hui problems

sup guys I'm new to the forum but not new to m-audio or avid products .. I was running a boot leg version of windows 7 (I know, not kool) but recently I bought and installed a original and legit version of windows 7 ultimate . I know have more issues than when I had the cracked version. My M-audio Projectmix will not work because under the hui options it can't be found. And besides that issue protools won't let me load instruments or effects plugins because audio suite is missing. And for the record my PT10 is legit lol. the only reason I had a cracked version of windows was because my computer got messed up and I dint have the original disc so I used the cracked version in the meantime lol

please help I need to get back to work I'm losing my mind lol
Old 02-06-2012, 03:42 AM

Default Re: Audiosuite missing and hui problems

Did you do a complete new "clean" install with the new Win 7 OS? or did you do a "reinstall" over top of the existing install? If you didn't do the complete clean install (including reformatting the hard drive) I would suspect that is your problem.

Member of Nashville R.O.P.E. Assn.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Audiosuite missing and hui problems

Yea I reformatted the whole computer and did a clean install. But in the plugins folders there aren't any files and I wonder if there's a folder for the Hui that's missing as well. I checked under unused plugins and there wasn't any either