Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2022, 05:54 PM

Default Artist series firmware versions

Can anyone verify what the latest firmware versions for the Artist Control AND Artist mix should be?

I have 1.5.6.0 for the Mix and just got a replacement Control that will only go to 1.3.9.0. Is that the highest for it? I want to make sure before I bring it down to the studio to see if it will work with OS Monterey. My old one does but the screen is out and I need to install this new one but it's not playing nice.
Cheers.
Old 04-13-2022, 12:59 PM
Avid

Default Re: Artist series firmware versions

If you use EUCON 21.10.1 and check the firmware it will tell you whats on the unit and what the latest is.
Old 04-13-2022, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
If you use EUCON 21.10.1 and check the firmware it will tell you whats on the unit and what the latest is.
Thanks Eddie - My issue is that I just replaced an Artist Mix, and the new unit would not go from the All Surfaces menu list to stay in the My Surfaces list. It just disappears from the menu for a few seconds, then reappears. I managed to get it going on another system and update the firmware under EUCON 21.10.1 running Big Sur, but this did not solve the issue trying to get it to work with the system running Monterey. Very frustrating that it will not be accepted. The old unit is a Euphonix V1 and the replacement is the Avid branded V2. The old unit is still recognized just fine - I have tried a million things but I'm hoping you have any suggestions?

Last edited by hughjorgen; 04-13-2022 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2022, 08:53 PM
Avid

This is 99.9% always a network issue. How are you connecting it to the Mac....direct cable, through a router or a switch?