Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2021, 12:36 AM

Default Cloud Icons not showing next to Dashboard Projects - can't access them

I've had an ongoing issue with PTF 2019.6 where some backed up cloud projects are not accessible from the dashboard (no cloud icon to the right of the project). This seems to affect the most recent projects particularly over the past 6 months or so. I have had rare instances where the icon does reappear but by and large the icons are missing suggesting that the projects have 'disappeared' into the cloud. I have asked the question on F/Book PTF Group but no answer (yet) Is there any fix for this? I have previously put a case in late last year but have not had a solution as to why this happens. Any help???Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dashboard.JPG (56.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-04-2021, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Cloud Icons not showing next to Dashboard Projects - can't access them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Booth View Post
I've had an ongoing issue with PTF 2019.6 where some backed up cloud projects are not accessible from the dashboard (no cloud icon to the right of the project). This seems to affect the most recent projects particularly over the past 6 months or so. I have had rare instances where the icon does reappear but by and large the icons are missing suggesting that the projects have 'disappeared' into the cloud. I have asked the question on F/Book PTF Group but no answer (yet) Is there any fix for this? I have previously put a case in late last year but have not had a solution as to why this happens. Any help???Thanks
FOUND A FIX: Whilst PTF open at Dashboard screen, dissconnect from your internet taking you offline then reconnect. After this you'll get signed back in and the cloud icons should reappear next to those projects that previously were undownloadable. Even try a reboot of your modem/router and this should work.