View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:13 PM

Default Crash crash crash crash crashhhhh crahshrbnjfgeviufdbldfgvjndgokhng

I swear to [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing god.... If PT8 crashes one more time I'm going to set fire to something or someone directly related to it...

7.4 ran FLAWLESSLY!!!!! 8.0.1 runs like a [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing old maid hacking up a [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing cig in a [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]n damp bar.

This is abso[bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]inglutely unacceptable. I have tried all night to mix 6 god damn track and it keeps [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing crashing. I'm going to crash my [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing car into this [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing mac.....

OSX 10.5.8
Quad core
8 Gigs of ram
PT 8.0.1 LE

I updated everything
I repaired permissions
I removed plugins known to cause errors
I deleted prefs
I Set PT to use 3 processors
CPU is set to 95%
I have re installed.
EVERY[bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]NTHING
HW Buffer at 512 ( I inhale the latency caused by this like the god damn morning sunrise.)
I have also followed all instruction about System preferences

I could be pressing play.... Saving, Stopping the track... Just looking at it... in the other room getting coffee, anything out of the blue the stupid ass program goes....

DEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDDED EDEDEDEDEDD

Gone....

Then i get the stupid has quit unexpectedly box where i can report it apple because I am sure they really give a [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep], or I can look at the log that is written in [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing Klingon you god damn nerds.....

What else could it be??? what else? Help me out before you see my ass on CNN.