View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Not Hearing My Midi or Seeing Atmospheres

Quote:
None of my midi is working, <snip> All Midi instruments are showing activity but no sound
What are you using as a MIDI sound module at this point? Are the MIDI outputs of your MIDI tracks set to that sound module? Is it a hardware or software sound module? If hardware, are the audio outputs routed to physical inputs of your digidesign hardware? Is an aux track set up to receive audio from those inputs? If software, do you have it inserted on a track? Do you have a sound patch loaded into it?
Quote:
I was just curious why Atmospheres doesn't even show as a choice.
I answered that question already:
Quote:
Are you sure your plugin is up to date? Earlier versions of the plugin did not include RTAS versions, but there are updates available on the spectrasonics website: www.spectrasonics.net
So if you weren't up to date and had an earlier version, it wouldn't be compatible and wouldn't show up. Get the update and/or re-install.

deDede

Studio rig: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R, Intel i7 920, 6GB Patriot DDR3, NVidia 8600GS, LG GGW-H20L BD-RE, Sony CRX195E1 CD-RW, 2x WD Caviar black 640GB (os swap), 1x WD caviar 320GB (sessions), 1x Maxtor 120GB (sessions), 1x Seagate 1TB (samples/loops), Profire2626, Command8, PT12 on OSX

Mobile Rig: 2015 MacBook Pro Retina, Apollo Twin, PT12