Thread: Gui lag 12.8.2
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Gui lag 12.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolz View Post
.Mid 2010 Mac Pro/ processor- 3.33 6-core Intel Xeon "Westmere" w/ Memory- 24 GB..

I see we have similar Mac 5,1 6 core computers, Can I pease ask ..how do you find macOs Serria?

Any problems with error messages?

Guessing you had Lag with 12.8.2?

Thx

Were clearly at the dawn of a fix, and unlikely with Yosemite support, so I'm going have to way up the options. My current 12.8.1, has been the best of all 12 versions to date, and don't want to trade that for interrupted work flow.
I like Sierra ..... I skipped El Cap altogether and went from Yosemite straight to a totally clean install of Sierra (wiped the boot drive completely) kind of a pain with the third party plugs

No I have yet not tried 12. 8. 2 I am still on 12.8.1 and haven't noticed any lag on it .

I was getting stopping and error message on one recent session only . But I removed the click track and then something else suggested? I think with selecting the ignore errors option ? I don't remember exactly . Anyway I have not had any more errors with that session. All my other sessions so far have been glitch free

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...