View Single Post
Old 08-10-2001, 07:42 AM

Default Re: can\'t use my new drive "unauthorized"?????

P.S.
when I go to the ATTO site it gives me the folling 4 options, however, I have no Idea which I need (if any):

SCSI and Fibre Channel Mac Version 2.60 - (File Size 813KB) This download includes the Read me first file, ExpressPro-Tools, ExpressPro-Tools Extension. It can be used to configure the host adapter, create partitions, format partitions, and modify mode pages. A benchmark utility is also included.

PC SCSI Version 1.63 - (File Size 958KB) This file is for ATTO ExpressPCI SCSI cards only. This download includes the Windows NT Utility Setup Program, a Mode Page Editing program, a Benchmark Utility and a Configuration Utility. Download this file, unzip it, and run setup to install it.

PC Fibre Channel Version 2.00 Pro-Tools - (File Size 896KB) This file is for ATTO ExpressPCI Fibre Channel cards only. This download includes the Windows NT Utility Setup Program, a Mode Page Editing program, and a Benchmark Utility.

Solaris Fibre Channel Version 1.0 Pro-Tools - (File Size 8.44 KB) This file is for ATTO ExpressPCI Fibre Channel cards only. This program will allow you to easily configure the host adapter for specific environments as well as set up and control Persistent Bindings to target devices. Readme

still [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]