View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools HD Native PCIe compatibility with last Pro Tools Studio software

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB11 View Post
@LDS, Thank you so much for your answer. does it mean that when I buy it, the reinstatement plan that you mentioned, afterwards I will have it forever, just like Pro Tools HD 10 that I still use, without having to pay every month for the subscription ? Do you know whether this reinstatement is going to be closed soon ? In France there is currently a promotion which is 429€, it's the Pro Tools Ultimate Upgrade (from Pro Tools HD) + 12 months of updates, then it goes back to 729€, but it seems like it might the last stock or something, maybe that's why there is a promotion. Here is the link, it looks the same as Thomann's link you sent me :

https://www.sonovente.com/avid-upgrade-pro-tools-ultimate-support-1-an-licence-p72956.html?_mak_partner_id=393&_mak_partner_data= ||c||||&_mak_partner_campaign=G/SRC/FR/fr/Shopping/OK/I/_ROAS_CA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3YaTj9zq_AIVoI9oCR3qcAK CEAQYAiABEgIElPD_BwE

Sorry I can't reply to everyone apparently, it locks when I try to send...

Yeah, that seems to be the right one. If in doubt, giving them a quick call to check that it is a perpetual license upgrade (and not a crossgrade to an ultimate subscription) couldn't hurt.
Pro Tools Ultimate 2024.3. OSX 13.6.5. Win 10. HD Native. Lynx AES16e. Lynx Aurora 16. i9-13900KF. ASRock Z690 Steel Legend. 64GB Ram. AMD Vega 64. BM Decklink. Dolby Atmos Renderer 5.2. Trinnov D-Mon. D-Command.