View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 06:41 AM

Default Re: Plugins compatible with Apple Silicon natively

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivekerry View Post
Thanks Mike. I just had a look. Unfortunately, it's co-mingling with the other plug-in formats hampers it for what I was looking for.

At first, I thought I had it sorted by Date/Time and filtering the "Supported With Apple Silicon Pro Tools" with the words "Avid states" (since that seems to be the key phrase).

However, it starts to fall apart with the retroactive entries. Example - go to Spectrasonics. The date is "03/02/2022" (hence it being on the 2nd page of data, but you have the text "Avid states that all Spectrasonics plugins are supported.", andSpectrasonics only released those AAX Silicon native updates 2 days ago? I do appreciate the page, and the database probably only needs a few small tweaks to make it work the way I was looking for (AAX-silicon-date-added sorting), but it's not 100% there for that purpose at the moment.
Good ole legalese Kerry. It's always in the "fine print"-:)

G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS