View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 08:49 AM

Default Re: HD Native + Lynx hilo + HD IO + 192 IO + HD Sync

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
This may be no help, but....
1-some screen shots are a bit too fuzzy for me to really grasp everything.
2-is there a problem with recording any of the available inputs(not sure I understand what your real issue is)
3-what happens if you change connections so Lynx is on the HD IO Expansion port and the 192 is off the second card port?
4-are you currently only using analog IO? Setting up the digital paths can be quite non-intuitive.
5-what happens if you remove the Lynx from the setup?
6-"I'm trying to route from output 1 of 192 IO back to Input 2 on 192 IO"-routing how? Analog or thru Pro Tools routing?
Thank you for your reply.

is there a problem with recording any of the available inputs(not sure I understand what your real issue is)
My problem is : with my current setup , all Physical Analog ins and outs are recognized in PT. However, When I do devices calibration, only Lynx and HD IO receive signals while doing input calibration ( routing outputs to inputs ). With the 192 IO, there is outputs and inputs showing on the interface and I can even measure 1.227 volts on the physical output of the 192 ( Normal patchbay ) but I cant seem to have signal showing in Pro Tools meters.

what happens if you change connections so Lynx is on the HD IO Expansion port and the 192 is off the second card port?

Doing this interfaces can also recognized but pressing play PT showed error : there is a problem with clocking or HW buffer, increase blah blah...

are you currently only using analog IO? Setting up the digital paths can be quite non-intuitive.
I'm setting up for HW insert mixing ITB

what happens if you remove the Lynx from the setup?
I will try that and report back

"I'm trying to route from output 1 of 192 IO back to Input 2 on 192 IO"-routing how? Analog or thru Pro Tools routing?
My current setup : all ins - outs of HD IO and 192 IO brought to TT patchbay, all Normal. I was routing output from 192 IO back to its own input for signal calibration. HD IO worked just fine, but 192 didnt.