View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Release of Mbox 3 Pro?

I was just about to buy mine from jigsaw, untill I spoke to a guy at the place I have bought mine from. who told me that they will get the first shipment, and that I was second in the pre order list for that company. Since they are a legit company, near my home and I know they have a lot of dealings with avid, I went that way. When I read they were being shiped and would be here last week, I thourght ok, its go time now. Having rung them up today to see if anything was going on, they told me that there have been delays and that there are no Mbox pros in the country. and that It will be another 2-3 weeks.

I dont mind waiting for things, but this was different. I mainly wanted to switch to Pro Tools for ease of collaboration with my colleagues and university, Seeing when they Said the Pro was to be realeased. I thourght Great! just in time for me to get the system set up with plently of time to get my projects done. Having been let down by this so many times now its just beggining to piss me off