View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGohil View Post
I'm having the same trouble, as well as 9129 errors on top of that.

I'm using a ProTools HD Native, running 10.3, using an Apogee Symphony I/O.

In addition, the trouble seems to be more frequent when I'm at the higher sample rates, but still occurs at low ones as well. I've tried taking out all plug-ins, but nothing seems to help. Higher track count also seems to cause more frequent errors. However, my CPU is maxing out at only 10%, so it doesn't seem to be a CPU issue.

I've tried increasing / decreasing buffer size; Flashing both the Native card as well as the Symphony IO. My Mac Pro has 16 gigs of ram, and i"m using 15 processers (out of 16); I've tried CPU ranging from 50% to 99%.

This is really frustrating; I've been on the phone with tech support from Apogee as well as Sweetwater Music and we've tried a number of trouble shooting techniques, but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else been experiencing these?
You should use 14 processors! Protoos sees 16 but in fact you have 8. So to leave 1 hole processor for the system you should have 7 (14) to protools max!

Hackintosh, 3,7 GHz 10-Core Intel i9, 64 GB 3200 MHz DDR4, OSX Catalina 10.15.7, PT HDX 2023.9.0, SSL 4040G+, tons of outboard

Mac Book M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, OSX 23.6, PT Studio 2023.9.0