View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 02:19 AM

Default Digi 001 Problem!

I have recently bought Digi 001 recording system and Iīm sure itīs great, but I have one big problem with it. I canīt record audio from my Tascam da-20 II, dat-recorder. I have managed to record from mic input, so my settings canīt be completly wrong.
Anyway Iīm all mixed-up, with this situation and I īdonīt know what to do next. So Iīm asking, if someone knows solution? I use WINXP and 5.3.1 LE program and my computer have compatible Intel based motherboard and so on. Well, I would preciate any help.
S/pdif input and output are enabled and clock on hardware setup is on s/pdif position. Session bit depth is 16 bit and sample rate is set to 48k
on tascam, but how I change sample rate on Digi? (because itīs on 44.1)Or should I change it in Tascam to 44.1? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] About connections... I have put that Digi 001īs own cabel to Digi 001 soundcard and then I connect it to my Tascam Da-20 II, like this: from tascam S/pdif out to Digi 001 in and from Digi 001 out to Tascam in.
I would preciate, if someone could say how they should be, I begin to be a little desperate on this.