View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 07:55 AM

Default Re: US $31.49 for SSL Fusion Vintage Drive - Sale ends Monday 10/10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
We have a Fusion hardware and it is a HUGE difference in sound when pushed a bit and usual with plugins so no, there are nothing the plugin does that Fusion doesn’t do way better.

It is a good alternative if you can’t afford the Fusion or only want to work ITB but it is ways away from the hardware. Youtube vidoes show this aswell although we tested ourselves with both our Fusion and ALL the ”Fusion plugins” so we have done alot of testing just to check how the plugins fair against hardware and don’t wanna start a Plugin vs Hardware fire here but the difference is very apparent even on Apple earbuds we tried for the hell of it and on expensive monitors.

But a good tool if you can’t get the real hardware.
Thank you! That's great that you were able to test it. I don't watch YouTube videos . I trust your opinion though.

I didnt word it well but I was trying to say I appreciate the Fusion as hardware in an out of the box setting. I was skeptical that the plugin would emulate it thoroughly. I might give it a try since I like every SSL plugin I own, which is quite a few.