Thread: 2022.9 is here!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 07:56 PM

Default Re: 2022.9 is here!

Yeah I really want to have this on a floating window - are we sure that's not possible and were just missing something? It is really small at the bottom and it would be nice to have a window to move to another monitor (my normal workflow). I feel like this would be an easy thing to implement to just pop out and would make workflow much better. the dock is kind of annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzi45Z View Post
It sounds like several of us would love to have Melodyne as a floating window. I definitely would like a floating window.

I have got to say, I just ran a vocal session with Melodyne ARA and it was really cool! I was able to pitch correct as we comp which allowed us to know right away if the take we chose was going to be the one we want. I am very impressed with the integration and I haven't found any bugs yet.

The only thing that seemed to interrupt the workflow is that once you have several ARA clips in a track, every time you save, you get a window that says Saving ARA and it takes about 2 seconds to do it. Everything kind of freezes when that happens, so that kind of stinks. But overall, I am so grateful for the work they have put in with implementing ARA.