View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 07:24 AM

Default Re: MTRX Studio and Dante Virtual Soundcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooptron View Post
Hi guys,

I just received my MTRX Studio and I've been having trouble getting any signal to show up in DADman. The unit connects fine in the Device List. I have Dante Controller and Dante Virtual Soundcard (trial version) installed. I do not have any HDX interfaces.

I'm not too sure about how the routing matrix needs to be configured in Dante Controller, but with the default stereo configuration in DADman, I can't get any signal to show up.

Any idea on what I could be doing wrong?

EDIT: Ok, messing around Dante Controller helped get my system audio routed!
Hi, I would definitely get the Dante License and also make sure you have the latest updates of all of your firmware. I have MTRX, not MTRX Studio, so I think it's the same in routing, but there are a lot of tutorials online. YouTube etc.
It's a good setup for you!
G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS