View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 06:02 AM

Default Re: Problems upgrading Komplete 8 to Komplete 10 Ultimate in Pro Tools 10.3.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddysdead View Post
No, only Komplete 10 Ultimate is installed. Since I made the song when I only had Komplete 8 thats why the song uses Battery 3. And I cant change the insert to Battery 4 because the computer hangs if I try.

Also, another bug that makes me suspect the audio interface is that playback often is broken, meaning that when I press play the stop button lights up in blue and plays back stops straight after it starts. When the MBox mini was used this bug were nowhere to be found even though I loaded the song several times just to try and provoke the bug. When the mini was connected I could do all the things that were making Pro Tools connected to the FW410 hang.

I'll see if I can find a new cable to try but inbetween my many install/uninstall repeats whenever I have had only Komplete 8 installed, then everything worked fine.

Thanks again!
If you only have Komplete 10 installed you do NOT have Battery 3 and PT should have thrown an error message about a missing plugin when you opened the session. This could be why the computer hangs when you try and change the insert. You could start a new session and import the old MIDI data into that and for the drum track put Battery 4 in.

The play start/stop thing is a but that's been in various revisions of PT10 for a long time and has nothing to really do with the audio interface.

QAPLA!