View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Let\'s hear your latest stuff....right here

Quote:
Hi everyone, and merry christmas to you all !

Here's a little gift for those who like electronic experimentations : the excellent french netlabel SillonS have created a beautiful compilation of several artists, including myself (-i snor), named "esprit de corps", something like "body spirit", but it's also an untranslable pun. Go and check the catalogue *here* under "SIL005"... My contribution ("Manger !" which means "Eat !" in english) was made with a Kurzweil K2500, my voice, noises made by my hurting stomach after a veeery nice meal and, of course, PTLE 7 and a bit of Ableton Live. The whole thing is free by the way, I'm quite proud of the result and am eagerly waiting for your comments.

Thanks for this great thread, where I regularly hear superb tunes !

Yann

*-i snor : the Website*
Hey Wicked Mama, everything on your site is wicked! I was trying to find the track Manger but on I-snor I couldn't briefly find it. But I heard some obscure sounds which appeal to me very much. Very off the road, is that all you? Please post a direct link to your song if you can, curious here to see what you're up to. Regards,

Voideco ,

Walther.

Metric Halo ULN8 3D Interface, NI Komplete Control S49 midikeyboard

Macbook Pro M1, 2.5 GHz 8 core CPU, 32 Gb RAM, 1Tb storage, Monterey 12.6.6. PT Ultimate 2023.6, UVI Falcon 3.0 + some soundbanks, Waves Platinum bundle, some free Melda plugz, Metric Halo/Make Believe plugz.