View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:24 PM

Default Re: Anyone using Pitch N Time for LE?

Quote:
Hi,

I don't think I'm entirely clear on what you're trying to do, so please expand a little on it if possible. But as the previous poster said, it seems like you will want to have 7.4 with elastic audio. Setting the audio tracks to tick will make them change with tempo automatically. And BTW, elastic audio sounds very good.
A perfect example is needing all of the volume automation that I have created, as well as reverb send/mute automation for a keyboard track. After all of my audio waveforms for the entire session...(well, actually only the active regions and playlists that I have `on top' within my session) have been processed with PnT, I have to now go in and manually move all of the breakpoints, or somehow scale the automation to MATCH my NEW waveform. Having to do this to several layers of automation on a majority of my tracks will be a huge task.

I have tried to simply run my bounced mix through PnT as a stereo track, but the initial result was less than pleasant. I was only looking for a 5% increase in tempo, so that should be well within the logical boundaries of the plugin...right?????

I'm really trying to avoid the 7.4 upgrade, since I would also need to upgrade my os from 10.4.8, and everything else seems to be ok.

Thanks again,