View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Where are the installation instructions for MTRX firmware update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucienpalmer View Post
Yeah, I see that in the updater, but the update device button on the bottom right is greyed out and it say to contact manufacturer.

I remember in the past we had a firmware loader app for the Dante card firmware.

Q do you need the update? Jeff Komar told me it was not necessary, but that was a while ago. It is a silly way to update this thing. I did mine a couple of years ago, so I just can't remember what I did as I was setting up a ton of things at one time. Avid needs to be more instructional on a lot of these things, LIKE posted when there is an update for MTRX. I think there was like 2 firmware updates for the MTRX in the span of a month or two and I only got info when I just randomly went and checked my account for something and discovered them.
Audtinate is up here in Portland and I have a connect there, so I'll see what I can find out tomorrow, but email. them and their support seems to ge on it quickly.
https://www.audinate.com/contact/support

G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS