View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 10:22 AM
Avid

Default Re: EUCON 2022.12 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBill View Post
Hello Eddie,

Thanks for chiming in.

The only problems I'm seeing are with regards to memory location and layout names.

1. If I uninstall and trash Eucon prefs, and reinstall Eucon, what happens is that Avid Control appears to work but Mem Loc don't appear correctly, it'll only show the default names (mem loc 1, mem loc 2 etc) - until I switch to mem loc page 2 and then back to page 1, then it'll update itself with the correct session mem loc names.

I haven't been working much with layouts over the weekend but it seems the behaviour is the same.

2. What really confused me is that if I import my old soft key settings it'll import old memory location names from previous sessions as default mem loc labels. Again, I believe this also happens with layouts. I first assumed my soft keys file had been corrupted, but I went through the whole uninstall spiel again, and imported an older soft keys file only to have the exact same thing happen again. The only workaround I found was to reinstall and build my soft keys file from scratch. It stil exhibits the symptoms I mentioned in 1 but at least I can work and the labels will update themselves after switching between pages.

Hope this helps. I've had none of the connection issues others have reported.

MB Pro Max M1, Monterey 16.2, PT 2022.12 (rosetta), Eucon 2022.12.0.81, Avid Control 2022.12.0.140, iPad iOS 16.3.
Thanks, really helpful!!!