View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Eleven Rack as Interface?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
With the Eleven Rack selected as an interface it should mute the internal monitoring path so you should not be hearing the rig directly, only what is being monitored through Pro Tools.

You either are seeing a known occasional bug where the internal monitoring path is not being suppressed correctly. You can find other posts about that issue on DUC. Try an older driver version. Look at other posts here.
I'll look into that - thanks!

Quote:
Or you simple don't have the Eleven Rack selected as the playback engine... this is a highly likely explanation. You have to *check* what is selected. And not an aggregate device.
Checked that I can't actually change the playback engine. There is no drop down box to change to anything else. It's the ElevenRack or bust. It says that the playback is the ElevenRack so I'm assuming that is fine - I hope.

Quote:
Or you accidentally have the wet source selected as input in a track or maybe in another hidden track. It's unlikely but you can also check that the input labels for the interface are not messed up. After checking the Eleven Rack is select4ed as the playback engine then select and delete all setup>IO>input paths and click the default button.
Benoni told me to do with the IO and had a video on it - and did it again earlier today and had no effect.

Thankyou and Regards.

Schecter Hellraiser 7 Diamond - Ibanez RG7620
Eleven Rack w/ ERXP