View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 06:02 AM

Default Cloud Collaboration is a joke

This has seriously been the most time wasting experience ever. I really wanted this product to work (since collaboration is something that is really needed!), but there are so many issues so far.

1. Freezing a number of tracks at the same time, ironically froze my computer instead, and hence I had to hard restart. After doing so I couldn't open my cloud project as the local cache had been corrupted. I had to remove cache and re-download the project....which was missing a bunch of stuff I had just done before the crash.
2. I restored all my project and now it's saying there's missing fades....which means when I unfreeze the tracks, half of the wav file is gone where the fade was.
3. I cannot remove tracks from the cloud storage, so I've alread yconsumed 7GB for 1 track. I tried:
** Deleting
** Unsharing
** Unsharing then deleting
But all the tracks still remain....I can't get rid of them!
4. And, as I write this, I tried to open the project again, and it failed. Stuck loading a wav file. I guess I'm going to have to clear local cache and re-download the whole project AGAIN!!

This is serious a joke. You cannot release a product that is this unstable. I think you should consider taking this off the market until it becomes more stable, because this has wasted a huge amount of my time. Luckily I haven't trusted it enough to record anything new...because losing files would of really pissed me off.

Im going back to regular PT sessions and dropbox, and unsubscribing from this worthless product.

I am very very unhappy. Almost to the point I would even consider switching DAWs.....