View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Mix Plus 6.4.1 Assertion error in line 894

Hi -

Thanks, yes I've done the OS X dance. I think it's actually an OMF problem. The picture editor told me he was having problems creating the OMF for a half hour show. He ended up bringing me 5 OMF files for the project. My assistant opened one of the OMF'S in DT by referencing the OMF instead of copying from source media. The 5 OMF's were turned into one session for the edit and mix (4 of them were copied media, one referenced media) and I think when I tried to "save session copy" PT freaked out. Maybe. Re-did the one OMF as a copy of media, imported into the session and it was able to "save session copy" . Thanks for the response.

Best,
Woody

Quote:
I would try all the usual OSX troubleshooting stuff like trashing digi databases on drives, prefs, etc...

It sounds like your session is residing in a directory that's a little too far away from the root level of the drive, or one of the folder names contains an illegal character. I would try and move the session folder right to the root level and see if the problem persists...

Cheers