View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 05:02 PM

Default Re: $15,000 to spend, big life decision...please h

Quote:
My advice: Take the 15k and buy property. That way, when you have a gut and your rock and roll dreams have faded you'll have something of value.
Ha ha ha...
Seriously though, if you buy the propery you'll probably have enough equity in a year or two to take out a second and buy the gear.
Funny "Who" ,, . Exactly what kind of property are you referring to?? $15k for property ???? Maybe in Montana buddy,,, But where I live (San Francisco,CA.) you couldn't put a down payment on a bathroom out here for $25k !!!!! Seriously !!! And that would be a bathroom the size of a matchbox !!!!!

Now - allthatsleft , you got $15k to spend, and you have a 002 ?? So I guess track count is not important to you ?? Because I would go HD first things first. Then get whatever else I had money for that was left over. Then as the months went by, and you made some income from a more elaborate system as HD, then you could get the rest of the gear (and even better) that you planned to from the beginning. AND you will be in HD land !!!!! (nice property)