View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 10:59 AM

Default Re: MBox 3 (not mini or Pro) Channels 3 and 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie_uk View Post
I did what you said and now there is no sound and no activity on any of the meters. What did you think would happen?

All that does happen is the stereo out of the computer seems to be routed in to the first pair of analog software returns.

What did I think would happen? I know what would happen. The interface would perform as expected when you’re using it with Pro Tools. You’re fiddling around with the low-latency monitoring paths and returns and they have absolutely nothing to do with the interface working with any DAW. I told you to do that because if you did have it working with Pro Tools, you’d then be asking why are you hearing all the same thing no matter what you do and why are you getting feedback. If you don’t understand how the low-latency mixer works, it’s best to leave it alone.

You didn’t reply to the last thing I said. Believe me or not, but you won’t get the setup you described to work at all with the Mbox.

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control